Owners Protective Agency
Doric is a full-fledged protective agency working to ensure the clients face zero hassle during their port call operations. We help owners and ship operators monitor and get involved in the charters’ agency function. As an essential part of maritime operations, vessels often require a reliable Owner’s Protective Agency (OPA) working on its behalf as the supervisor of port call operations as well as charters; agency function. This is where Doric steps in.
Our Full-Scale Owners’ Protective Agency Service Includes—
- Briefing port restrictions
- Instructing the best port operating practices
- Overview of berth congestion
- Confirming proforma D/A
- Receiving owners’ funds
- Onboard attendance
- Resolving conflicts
- Approval of Lading bills
- Providing medical visits, assisting crews, and certificates
- Checking cargo documents, counter signature, charters’ agent reports, and time sheets etc.